What is some travel advice you’d give to a friend who just got out of a long relationship?
If a friend has just come out of a long relationship, I would recommend that they take some time to focus on themselves and do things that they enjoy. Travel can be a great way to heal and rebuild after a breakup, as it allows you to step outside of your comfort zone, explore new places, and try new things.
Here are a few pieces of travel advice that I would give to a friend in this situation:
1. Take some time to figure out what you want from your travels. Are you looking to relax and recharge, or do you want to have new experiences and try new things?
2. Consider traveling solo, as this can be a great way to reconnect with yourself and rediscover your own interests and passions.
3. Don’t be afraid to try new things and step outside of your comfort zone. Travel is all about personal growth and discovery, so embrace the unknown and see where it takes you.
4. Be open to meeting new people and making new friends. Travel is a great way to meet interesting and like-minded people from all over the world.
5. Don’t put too much pressure on yourself to have the “perfect” trip. Things will not always go as planned, and that’s okay. Embrace the unexpected and roll with the punches.
6. Overall, the most important thing is to focus on yourself and do what makes you happy. Whether that means relaxing on a beautiful beach or exploring a new city, travel can be a great way to heal and move forward after a breakup.
Many thanks to Judy Peterson from Peterson Travel Pros.
Judy was a recent speaker for Rediscovering U and just returned from an Antarctica cruise! Watch Judy’s tips on travel on our Youtube channel and be sure to subscribe. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qehHiOL_9_Q
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.