Your use of this website (the “Site”) is your consent to the terms and conditions below and forms a contract between you and Rediscovering U, LLC (“we”, “our” or “us”). We may change these Terms & Conditions at any time. Your continued use of the site is your consent to the new terms and conditions.
- Our Material. All content and material on this website is protected by copyright, trademark and other proprietary rights and laws. YOU MAY NOT MODIFY, COPY, REPRODUCE, REPUBLISH, UPLOAD, POST, TRANSMIT, OR DISTRIBUTE, IN ANY MANNER, THE MATERIAL ON THE SITE, INCLUDING TEXT, GRAPHICS, CODE AND/OR SOFTWARE without our prior written consent. You may print and download portions of material from the different areas of the Site solely for your own non-commercial use provided that you agree not to change or delete any copyright or proprietary notices from the materials.
- Your Contributions to Our Site. You grant us a non-exclusive, royalty-free, worldwide, perpetual license, (with the right to sub-license), to reproduce, distribute, transmit, create derivative works of, publicly display and publicly perform any materials, comments, or endorsements you submit to any public areas of the Site or our social media accounts. You grant us the right to use your name in connection with the submitted materials as well as in connection with all advertising, marketing and promotional material related thereto. You agree that you shall have no recourse against us for any alleged or actual infringement or misappropriation of any proprietary right in your communications to us.
- Ideas submitted by you. You grant us a non-exclusive, royalty-free, worldwide, perpetual license, (with the right to sub-license), to reproduce, distribute, transmit, create derivative works of, publicly display and publicly perform any comments or ideas that you submit to us regarding new product or service ideas or improvements to our existing products and services.
- Links to Other Resources. Any links to other websites are offered for convenience and information only. We are not responsible for any of the websites or their content. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, we are not responsible for any inaccuracies expressed in the linked websites, including authenticity, or any viruses or other illicit code received in accessing the linked websites. The presence of a linked website within this website shall not be construed as an endorsement of that website, or the products or services described therein.
- DISCLAIMERS. ALL MATERIALS, INFORMATION AND SERVICES INCLUDED IN OR AVAILABLE THROUGH THIS WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE”. WE DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON- INFRINGEMENT. WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE CONTENT OF THE WEBSITE IS ACCURATE, RELIABLE OR CORRECT; THAT THE WEBSITE WILL BE AVAILABLE AT ANY PARTICULAR TIME OR LOCATION; THAT ANY DEFECTS OR ERRORS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THE CONTENT IS FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE IS SOLELY AT YOUR RISK. BECAUSE SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT PERMIT THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES, THESE EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. WE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES THAT RESULT FROM THE USE OR, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE WEBSITE. THIS LIMITATION APPLIES WHETHER THE ALLEGED LIABILITY IS BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY OR ANY OTHER BASIS, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE. IN JURISDICTIONS THAT DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LIABILITY SHALL BE LIMITED TO $50.00.
- Governing Law and General Provisions. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the United States and the State of Minnesota, excluding its conflicts of law rules. You agree that any claim or action arising out of your use of this site shall be filed only in the state or federal courts located in the State of Minnesota, and you further agree to the exercise of personal jurisdiction of such courts for the purpose of litigating any such claim or action. Any cause of action or claim you may have must be commenced within one (1) year after the claim or cause of action arises or such claim or cause of action is barred. Our failure to insist upon or enforce strict performance of any provision of this Agreement shall not be construed as a waiver of any provision or right. If you have any questions about our Terms & Conditions, please contact us at email@example.com
The Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) Notice
If you believe any material on this website infringes your copyright, you should notify us using the procedure below. We will remove or disable access to the material claimed to be infringing, and will follow the procedures specified in the DMCA to resolve the claim between the notifying party and the alleged infringer who provided the content.
All infringement notices should be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The notice must include the following:
- A description of the copyright you claim has been infringed (please include registration numbers when available);
- A description the material on the site that you claim is infringing, with enough detail so that we may locate it on the website;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright/property owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you declaring, under penalty of perjury, that (1) the above information in your notice is accurate, and (2) that you are the owner of the copyright/property interest involved or that you are authorized to act on behalf of that owner;
- Your address, telephone number, and email address; and your physical or electronic signature.
We will notify the contributor of the material of your claim using the communication records in our files. If you receive such an infringement notice from us, you may provide counter-notification in writing to us. The counter-notification must be a written communication that includes the following:
- Your physical or electronic signature;
- Description of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled, and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled;
- A statement from you under the penalty of perjury, that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of a mistake or misidentification; and
- Your name, physical address and telephone number, and a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of a Federal District Court for the judicial district in which your physical address is located, or if your physical address is outside of the United States, for the Federal District Court of Maryland, and that you will accept service of process from the person who provided notification of allegedly infringing material or an agent of such person.