Rediscovering U provides education and support for women transitioning through divorce and into a new life.
Wherever women find themselves in the divorce process, Rediscovering U offers the opportunity to attend local classes, while providing online education, resources and support. These empowering local classes allow women to meet face to face, share their stories and learn from top experts in the area within a safe, informal atmosphere. Our enriching, ever-expanding online resources offer information and insights to the journey of divorce.
The Rediscovering U community serves as a powerful reminder to each woman that she is not alone. Whether in person or online, Rediscovering U offers education for your journey, techniques for walking patiently through difficult times and support in reconnecting with what once inspired you, allowing you to find a new vision for your future and move forward in confidence. Please remember, you are not alone.
“Rediscovering U has saved my life in ways you can’t even imagine” – JT
Rediscovering U was founded by Barb Greenberg, a divorce transition expert who excels in educating, empowering and inspiring women to move through divorce and into a new life. After reeling from her own divorce, Barb created a compassionate approach to provide education and guidance to help women thrive. She is living proof that there is hope in the most difficult of situations and they often serve as opportunities to reclaim your life.
Barb has written three books: “Hope Grew Round Me”, “After the Ball: A Woman’s Tale of Reclaiming Happily Ever After” and her latest book “Seasons of Divorce” (GOLD medal winner of the 31st Annual Midwest Book Awards!). She is also a sought-after speaker on hope, change and finding the sweetness in difficult life transitions.
Barb’s Articles & Awards
- Minnesota Women’s Press 2021 | “Eating Alone” an excerpt from her book Season’s of Divorce
- Rediscovering U Helps Women Weather the Storm of Divorce/March 2019 Maple Grove Magazine
- Barb Greenberg “Changemaker for 2014 | November 2014, Minnesota Women’s Press
- Eden Prairie’s Barb Greenberg Helps Women Post-Divorce through Rediscovering | January 2017 Southwest Metro Magazine
- Dare Ah New Belief Podcast – Part 2 with Barb Greenberg 2021
- Dare Ah New Belief Podcast – Part 1 with Barb Greenberg 2021
- Hope in Divorce Past 50+/Interview with Diana Pierce/May 10, 2019
- Legal Bits for Business Podcast – Episode #106 with Barb Greenberg/2021
- Sadie’s Divorced & Happy podcast, “Work-It! Career Change After Divorce/2021